Indian Market(NSE/BSE) :
• Future Retail to buys Hypercity for 655 crore INR.
• Bank of Baroda cut MCLR by 5 basis points From October 7 and Current MCLR of BOB ranges from 8.10 to 8.65 %.
• IDBI Bank holder approved 1861 crore INR share allotment to the Govt of India.
• Board of Patel Engineering approves issue Optionally Convertible Debentures upto 1240 crore INR on preferential basis/ private placement to the leaders of the company by conversion of debt under the Scheme of S4A
Asia Market :
• Japan's Topix was upto 0.3 %.
• Australia's S&P/ASX 200 index rose by 0.7 %
• China, South korean markets remain closed. Hong Kong equity markets reopen after Thursday Holiday.
• Futures on S&P 500 index we changle little.
• Gold was at $1,268.39 an aunce.
• ICE Sugar higher for 2 nd day at 14.39 pounds.
• West texas intermediate crude at $50.71/barrel after thursday gain of 1.6%.